What do you get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Participants will learn the common design patterns of habit-forming products.
- Understand the stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention.
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs.
- Practical steps for leading a habit design process to ensure your product is used regularly.
What is the target audience?
- This class is for anyone seeking to understand habit-forming product design. No previous background is required. The workshop is tailored to entrepreneurs, product managers, or designers working in companies large or small. Attendees are encouraged to come to the workshop with a product or business idea in mind.